Adam Cochran is an experienced marketing and business development executive. With over a decade of experience building products, growing user bases and leading teams, he has had the opportunity to help bridge the gap between technical and business teams for companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Utilizing his background in business intelligence combined with his data science experiences, Cochran helps companies create products and grow their market share through a better understanding of their customers.
Cochran has been in the blockchain industry since 2013 and has provided consulting services to multiple projects helping grow billions of dollars in market capitalisation in an exciting new sector.
- MetaCartel Ventures DAO, Partner
- DuckDuckGo, Business Development and Growth
- Conestoga College, Faculty on part-time assignment
- Dogecoin, Marketing and Community, 2014-2015
- California Coast University, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, 2015-2017
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Bachelor of Science, General Arts, 2009-2013
All images, branding and wording are copyright Adam Cochran. All content on this page is used for informational purposes only. Spaziocrypto has no affiliation or relationship with the person mentioned on this page.